Thursday, January 28, 2010

In search of my shadow

In search of my shadow
hid behind the mountains
i plunged into the seas
with a feeling so uncertain.

My shadow mingled
with the darkness
nowhere could i find it
its hid somewhere in loneliness.

Everywhere was i hurt
but i overcame them
and pursued my search
as a lonely helm

The bruises underneath
hurted me to extremes
but the urge to find it
were my only dreams

It was hid behind the mountains
in the beautiful dawn
but lo! what was it
all tattered and torn

i crossed the boundary of ages
with a faith persisiting in me
i will find it someday,but
it was shattered from head to knee!!

explanation:
I wrote this poem in the context that.....sometimes world around u changes u so much that u cant recognise urself....nd here shadow refers to my true self that ws lost smwhere bt i decided to find it nd many difficulties came in my path.........i found it bt it ws so changed!!

2 comments:

  1. I never thought of u being so creative and still be simple....the poem u wrote fr ur hubby is one of the best ...i think i will also use it somewhere in my life just that i hav to change the gender of it .....its a nice poem which tells about undieng love and ur simplicity which full fills u

    ReplyDelete