Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dedicated to my loving husband

My love is always in a hurry
and then hides is faults
by sweetly saying a sorry.

Tells his life is very tough
and prescribes a medicine
everytime i casually cough.

We quarrel a lot over petty things
giggle madly , then make up,
until the second warning bell rings.

Out of the blue we float together
then separate our ways,but to find out
that we cant live without each other.

He's a book and story untold
cause everytime u open it
u find smthing new to be unfold.

Loves table tennis and cricket match
but when he sits down to talk to me
believe me, his face is worth to watch

He always runs much behind the time
i always hear rinostat paracetamol
whenever i call him, be it eight or nine

Forgets everything, whatever it be
a stethoscope, raincoat, bike
a file and may be even me

I know he loves me such a lot
but doesnt know to express,then
tries to lie,but easily gets caught

I close my eyes and then only to find him
with patients and medicines all around,and
then his tender touch breaks this wild dream

I love him for whatever he is
he is very different, as he says
my love for him will never cease
with all passing months and days!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thats soo well written amrita...never knew u were a poet huh???
    Pyaar saab sikha deta hai shayad... but truely a heart touching one... may u guys share this bond forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melodies of love well recited in the incarnation of a poem ...........
    Accept my Good Wishes di!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @smruti actually i used to write bt noone knew...haan pyar confidence deta hai duniya ko batane ke liye shayad ;)
    @priya thanks for the patient reading yaar!!

    ReplyDelete